Welcome to Estrella Vista STEM Academy
Welcome to Estrella Vista STEM Academy! Estrella Vista is innovative. We prepare our students to be competitive in high school, higher education, and the marketplace. We focus on engineering by using Design-Thinking (DT). Our students collaborate, communicate, create, and think critically to solve real-world problems. We are committed to educating the whole child and provide experiences to support future college and career success. We set the standard in a K–8 science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) environment.
Welcome, Estrella Vista STEM Academy families!
We are diligently working to improve school culture. Having the right environment to support student learning is essential. Our goal is to ensure every child has the opportunity to learn in a fair and equitable educational setting. We look forward to collaborating with all stakeholders to foster this expectation.
As a STEM Academy, we believe each child is a treasure with unique gifts, talents, and capabilities. We work collaboratively to discover and nurture those abilities through science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). We expect all students and staff members to be respectful, dedicated, hardworking, independent thinkers, and problem solvers.
Estrella Vista promotes four core values, which include the following:
- We are a trusted and established community committed to setting high standards in STEM with integrity and fidelity.
- We believe in developing responsible global citizens.
- We strive for every student, staff member, and community member to exhibit the utmost respect in all situations.
- We believe in building a cooperative and positive team environment conducive to the highest level of STEM learning.
We look forward to having you back in person and participating as a school community. Go Hawks!
A Message from Our Principal
February and March 2024
Greetings Hawk Families and Community,
We are coming to the close of our third semester of the year with just a few weeks left in this quarter! We have Read Across America week, fundraisers and donation events, student celebrations, field trips, and testing heading our way. We always encourage you to connect with your child’s teacher to continue partnering with them to support the success with both schoolwork and state assessments. Ensure you connect via Remind and by following us on our socials to stay on top of the many things we are doing to support, celebrate, and collaborate with all things Hawks are busy doing!
I would like to invite you to consider becoming a volunteer to support all things EV and to consider making a tax credit donation to our school. We value and appreciate your partnership and collaboration as we continue to make EV the place to be!
Below are some upcoming dates to be aware of and opportunities to engage with our campus as we grow and build together. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the school at 623-478-6200.
- February 20: PTSA Peter Piper Fundraiser from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- March 1: First “Friday” Celebration
- March 4–March 8: Read Across America Spirit Week
- March 5–March 8: Parent Teacher Conferences and Early Release Days
- March 11–March 15: Spring Recess
- March 18: Welcome Back! First Day of Fourth Quarter Begins!
Estrella Vista STEM Academy